All technical publications
Through the Euro Chlor Technical Publications you can access the accumulated experience of our members to ensure the best health, safety and environmental protection practices in the manufacture, handling and use of chlor-alkali products.
Our database of technical publications is continuously updated with the revision of existing documents and is expanded when new documents are produced.
In addition, there are documents such as conferences proceedings and specific position papers which do not undergo any changes.
Many of the documents are highly technical, specifically produced to assist producers in setting or upgrading their own standards and policies to ensure consistency with European industry recommendations.
- If you are not involved in the chlor-alkali industry, but are interested in obtaining one of our publications you can search for them via several criteria. In the list of the documents you will obtain, check those of your specific interest en submit your request. The documents will be mailed to you.
>> Go to the document search page.
- If you are employed by a Euro Chlor member company (full member, associate member or technical correspondent), technical publications are freely available on our Members' intranet, via the software SharePoint.
>> . Please e-mail our Communications Manager Dirk Clotman using the Euro Chlor Contact Form to receive a password and login.
These include guidelines, codes of practice and recommendations on:
- Technical and safety aspects for chlorine producers and users (document name: GEST)
- Environmental protection (document name: ENV PROT)
- Health protection (document name: HEALTH)
- Analysis (document name: ANALYTICAL)
- Technology conference presentations (document name: TSEM)
- Position papers (document name: PP)
- Technical information documents (document name: TID)
- Documents on Incidents (document name: GEST AP
NB: When documents are updated, sometimes one is merged into another.
- Last update of the Technical Publications list: 07/2017
- THE reference publication for the European Chlor-Alkali industry: The Chlorine Industry Review